Baseboard heaters work well in controlling the temperature in the house and are usually found in most houses and buildings. The best baseboard heater can make the whole building comfortable and leave no places behind. With the best baseboard heaters, it’s also much easier to set the temperature in certain areas of the building. This is why you usually see these heaters installed in every room of a building.
If you are looking to buy your first baseboard heater, you might want to read on for some of the best ones being sold today.
Best Baseboard Heater Reviews
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Baseboard Heater Reviews
- 2 The Best Baseboard Heater Buying Guide
- 3 Conclusion
Make sure to stay safe and warm wherever you are in your home with the Cadet 9954 Baseboard Heater. This is an electric baseboard heater that works tremendously with small and large areas. If you are looking for the best baseboard heaters to supply continuous heat in specific places of the house, this is what you are looking for.
The design is great with its white color and powder coated finish so you won’t have any problems with it blending in with your interior decoration. Although it’s quite big and noticeable, you’d find that it can add some style to the room.
The Cadet 9554 was built with high-quality, 25 gauge material, and powder coated finish so it’s sure to be reliable. It was designed with a junction box made with high-quality steel and a ground for your protection. This product does its job very well and is recommended for any type of room that needs some heating up.
It’s good to remember that this product requires for you to have a thermostat to function. Another good point is that it has a UL listed heater for your security. If you are looking for a reliable, safe and high performing heater, this is the one for you. It’s made in the USA and is a great addition to any room.
This can easily pass as the best baseboard heaters when it comes to its design and the materials used to make it. The design includes some high impact Lexan side panels that have some built-in handles. You don’t have to worry about the Fahrenheat FBE15002 baseboard heater not blending in with your house décor because of its beautiful chimney fin design fits any room. It features a built-in thermostat that includes a power light that you can use during low light or emergencies. Not only does it look stylish, it’s also important to know that this baseboard heater is energy-efficient because of its 120V during operations.
This heater will surely keep you feeling warm and comfortable during winter. It is also a great choice to buy for your first apartment’s heater because it was made with strong materials that are sure to last a lifetime. Compared to other heaters available today, the price of the Fahrenheat FBE15002 baseboard heater is quite low. Its price, along with it’s being very energy efficient, you are sure to save money by buying this heater. Great for providing continuous heat in small to large rooms, this is a great choice for anyone who wants a great value for their money.
If you want a baseboard heater that is low profile and very quiet, Lasko 5624 is what you are looking for. This convectional heater allows warm air silently in the room. It’s neutral black color and design along with a digital display looks very well when installed in any room.
It features an adjustable thermostat and a timer that helps you control the temperature in the room almost instantly. This is also the best baseboard heaters available today when it comes to safety features with its safety switch and automatic protection from overheating. This lightweight, portable baseboard heater is known to supply gradual heat in a room without needing a fan which makes them quiet.
A quiet baseboard heater is great for libraries and places where you need total focus on what you are doing. Although it takes a longer time to heat up a room using a conventional heater, it is able to continuously supply heat in the room once it reaches the right temperature. Most baseboard heaters come in a white color; however, the unique black color gives this heater an edge. Made with high-quality materials, you are sure never to make a mistake with this heater. It’s always good to choose a product with great features and quality performance and the Lakso 5624 brings it all.
Anyone wants to buy a baseboard heater that is cheap and has low maintenance but it’s not very easy to find one. However, the search is over for you because the best baseboard heaters are here with the King 4K1210BW 4 foot baseboard heater. This heater was built with a back cable design making it look unique and very organized. It also has built-in wire clamps that make it easier for you to manage the wires—perfect for people who hates messy wires. You should not be worried about damaging this baseboard heater because it’s made with crushproof material for strength and durability.
Since no one really enjoys regular maintenance, being low maintenance is one of the best features of this heater. This baseboard heater features a full-length safety cutout for your protection so you don’t have to worry about overheating. When it comes to its design, the Electrical King baseboard heater is offered in two colors; almond and bright white. No matter what kind of interior décor you have in the room, you are sure to fit either of the two available colors in. Its baked enamel finish also adds to its stylish nature which makes it even more attractive to buyers. Beautiful, high performing, cheap and low maintenance, and this baseboard heater seem to have it all.
This is a great baseboard heater that utilizes hydronic and electric elements to function. It’s the best baseboard heaters that perform very well in heating up a room using its conventional air flow. With its genius design, the room that this heater is installed in remains warm even after you turn off the thermostat. This is made possible by the heat retention feature that the Marley HBB750 was built with. Customization is such an important thing nowadays and this heater allows you to buy accessories from a wide range of choices. This way, you can finally have a heater that was designed by you with features that you like.
If you are still not convinced that this is the best baseboard heater of today, you should also check out its attractive design. It easily blends in with any part of the house because of its clean color and sleek appearance. Not only do you get a beautiful baseboard heater, you also save much money because it is energy efficient. This is thanks to the big reserve which maximizes the amount of storage fluid that creates heat. The big reservoir allows the user to extend the thermal effect of the whole heater. Take advantage of this great heater and buy one today.
The Best Baseboard Heater Buying Guide
What Are Baseboard Heaters?
The best and most convenient way to warm up your house is to buy an electric baseboard heater that can do the job for you. They are made with a low profile and small design that allows them to blend in into your interior decoration. These baseboard heaters are mostly mounted to the wall but there are also portable, standing heaters as well. A typical baseboard heater is made with a metal casing and is enclosed by aluminum fins to help deliver heat into the room. It uses the convection process which works by sucking up the cold air in the room into the lower part of the heater.
The cold air that came from the outside is warmed inside the heater and is released at the upper vents and is brought back into the room. It’s good to know that this is only the basic system of how baseboard heaters work. Remember that some baseboard heaters also use other elements to radiate heat. If you are starting out with a new apartment and you need a heater to warm up your room, you’d better consider getting a baseboard heater because it’s a great choice for energy efficiency, low maintenance, great performance and low profile design.
Benefits of having an Electric Baseboard Heater
- It’s very cost effective – This kind of heater is known to be simple and inexpensive compared to installing a central heating system. If you choose baseboard heaters, you don’t need to spend on other materials such as furnaces and pipe works. Saving more money is always a great thing for any person which makes baseboard heater a great choice.
- Get lower energy bills – With baseboard heaters, you are allowed to choose your desired temperature then let it cycle on and off. This lets you maintain the temperature in the room on that level which is great for the people in the house. Heating up just one part of the house is also good for saving energy. Because of this, you are bound to save electricity and generate low energy bills.
- It has a really quiet operation – Another great thing about baseboard heaters is that it operates in a very quiet fashion. This is good for areas of the house where total focus is needed like the library or home office. The quiet operation is made possible b the use of the convection process to provide heat into the room. The convection process does not need a fan which adds to its quiet feature.
- Easy installation – Compared to a centralized heating system, installing baseboard heaters in different parts of the room is simpler and easier. With baseboard heaters, you no longer have to tap into the building’s air ducts to make sure that there is enough heat in every room. Baseboard heaters are made to be installed in every room, hallway or area to generate enough heat to make you feel comfortable.
- It’s very safe to use – You should know that using baseboard heaters in your home is very safe. They are also made with some safety features like the thermal shutdown feature. This works by shutting down the system when it starts showing signs of overheating. After the high temperature has subsided, the system will turn back on.
- Low maintenance – This is one of the best parts of having a baseboard heater in your home as no one really likes to perform regular maintenance. These heaters don’t really have any parts that move inside them making them low maintenance. You only need to dust off the heater once in a while to make sure dust doesn’t get stuck inside.
Tips on Installing a Baseboard Heater
- You have to ensure that you purchase the correct heater than can provide the temperature that you need in your room. This is done by checking the size of the room where you are installing the electric heater and checking the specifications of the heater you are going to purchase if it is capable of warming it up.
- Choose the best spot in the area where you don’t have any obstructions. You can also avoid installing the electric heater near the curtains or any type of furniture that causes the hazard. Keeping the heater away from all kinds of flammable items is also good for security.
- Check if you have an electricity supply that is efficient enough to power the heater continuously. Plugging a heater into a power outlet that has insufficient energy may cause damage to other appliances in the house.
- After finding a good spot to install the heater, make sure that the place is strong enough to support the heater while it operates. Make sure that it won’t fall off, or come out of the location. It is suggested that you fix electric heaters into brick walls or any other sturdy materials around the house.
- Make sure that you place the heater in a higher ground so you don’t cause any injury to anyone. You also need to make sure that you place it away from all kinds of electrical devices like lights or vents. Another important thing is to check the correct voltage of you electricity system when you are working on the wiring of the heater.
- Check to make sure that the heater’s voltage matches the power outlet that you have allotted for it. This is easily overlooked but is important to avoid power shortage.
- There should be an instruction manual that comes with the electric heater. You need to check this manual and follow the installation tips step by step. If you think it’s too hard for you to install the heater on your own, it’s always better to hire a professional to do it for you. It might cost you some money but it also means that you have the peace of mind that you won’t have problems with it.
In general, baseboard heater is great to use for any building or apartment because of its great features and cost effectiveness. They are also made with some safety features like the thermal shutdown feature. This works by shutting down the system when it starts showing signs of overheating. After the high temperature has subsided, the system will turn back on. These heaters don’t really have any parts that move inside them making them low maintenance.
You only need to dust off the heater once in a while to make sure dust doesn’t get stuck inside. Heating up just one part of the house is also good for saving energy. Because of this, you are bound to save electricity and generate low energy bills—who wouldn’t love that? A low energy bill means you can spend your money on other things and enjoy life more. The best baseboard heaters are made with a low profile and small design that allows them to blend in into your interior decoration.
Baseboard heaters are mostly mounted to the wall but there are also portable, standing heaters as well. A typical baseboard heater is made with a metal casing and is enclosed by aluminum fins to help deliver heat into the room. It uses the convection process which works by sucking up the cold air in the room into the lower part of the heater. This air is warmed inside the heater and is released at the upper vents and is brought back into the room. The Lakso 5624 is one of the best baseboard heaters available today because of its quiet nature and low profile design.
Check out other Heaters too!
- Best Electric Heater
- Best Radiant Floor Heating
- Best Oil Filled Heater
- Best Lasko Heater
- Best Kerosene Heater
- Best Infrared Heater
- Best Garage Heater
- Best Energy Efficient Space Heater
- Best Ceramic Heater
- Best Bathroom Heater
- Best Baseboard Heater
- Best Oil Filled Heater
- Best Electric Fireplace
- Best Pellet Stove
Last update on 2020-10-27 at 19:07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. More info.