The best electric heaters are a great addition to your home no matter how big or small it is. It can be installed in any part or room in the house where you need some heating up. You can choose from a wide range of colors and designs so you don’t need to be worried that you will ruin your house’s interior decoration with your newly purchased heater.
Because of the comfort that it provides, electric heaters are one of the most sought of product in appliance stores worldwide. Many manufacturers released their own version of these electric heaters and you might find yourself looking at more than a hundred choices if you don’t go there prepared. If you read further, you will find some examples of the best electric heaters of today.
Best Electric Heater Reviews
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Electric Heater Reviews
- 2 The Best Electric Heater Buying Guide
- 3 Conclusion
If you want to buy the best electric heater that is a stylish and quiet heater that gives you warmth without needing a big space to store it in. Its unique pick a watt heating system lets you choose from different types of wattages when you install it.
King PAW Wall heater was built with great quality materials that protect it from thermal overload. It also features a good steel material that lets it transfer heat without creating any kind of noise. You can surely enjoy your bathroom experience during cold nights with peace of mind with this quiet heater.
The design features a powder coated finish and rounded corners add style to its already great color and design. When you purchase the King PAW Wall heater, you get a package that is complete with an interior, wall can and a grille. If you had an old heater that went bad, this is the best choice for you. It features a great squirrel cage fan blower to make sure that it stays quiet during its operation. It is also made with the Smart limit protection system that protects it from overheating.
You don’t have to worry about this heater blending into your interior because of its crisp looks. This heater can surely be used as your go to heating system in your house or apartment. According to most reviews, this heater can last as long as 12 years. It also has a limited warranty of 5 years.
Enjoy the best electric heater and feel cozy in your bathroom at all times with the Stiebel Eltron CK 15E. This is an Electric Fan Heater that is mounted to the wall of your bathroom so you don’t have to worry about making space.
It runs on 120 volts and is also used for other parts of the house like bedrooms, hallways, and kitchens where you need to produce some heat. It has a clean and classy design that is sure to fit any type of bathroom today. It has clean edges and an attractive shape that is sure to add some style to your bathroom decor.
It is very small and compact so you can place it anywhere you can imagine. It was also built in such a way that it blows downwards, saying goodbye to cold floors. It is very quiet when it’s operating so you don’t have to worry about disturbing noises while you relax.
It is made with high-quality materials and the built-in thermostat is great for controlling the temperature. There are plenty of wall-mounted bathroom heaters in the market today but the Stiebel Eltron takes things up to a whole new level with the high-quality performance, great design, and durability.
This is the best electric heater to place in your bathroom, hallways or other small places inside your home. Its white grille was designed to blow air downwards so you don’t get cold floors during winter.
Broan 174 features a very sleep one piece style combined with an enamel finish that just spells durability. It was also made with a thermostat at the front to allow the user to customized and control the heat level in a room. This heater can do a fast heat up in any room you put it in because of the alloy material inside of it.
You can place this heater anywhere in the room that you want to use it in and it’s sure to blend in. The Broan 174 was built with an efficient blower wheel that is reliable and long lasting. You don’t have to worry about this heater breaking down because it is known to last for years without having any trouble. It’s very easy to install and you can use it after purchasing it within seconds.
You don’t have to think too much about where you place it because it was made to have a flexible installation. If you are in need of some warm nights and you need it right away, this is the best electric heater for you.
Keeping your family from getting cold has been made easier with the best electric heater in the market today. The great designed combined with great features are the best selling points of this heater.
Cadet CEC163TW Energy Plus is also energy efficient because it uses as much as 30 percent less energy compared to other heaters today. You don’t have to get stuck with the old traditional controls because of its featured intelligent adjustment as well as an automatically adjusting fan. These features are sure to keep the room temperature the way you want it to be.
It has a very modern design that is sure to fit any room in the house while giving it some stylish touch. It’s good to talk about the digital thermostat that comes with a backlight for the display to be visible under low light.
Cadet CEC163TW Energy Plus is also made with an easy to push button control for accurate temperature adjustments. You don’t have to be worried about any complicated programming because the controls are pretty much straightforward. The user can also be sure to enjoy a very quiet experience because of its variable fan that creates little to no noise.
Aside from its adjusting fan speed that allows you to maintain the temperature in the room, it also only uses the amount of heat needed which saves you money for electric bills.
Talk about a customizable heater, the Econo-Heat can be painted according to your house interior to really blend in. If you are just building your dream house and you need the best electric heater to not stand out as much, this is what you need.
It’s so low profile that you will hardly notice that it’s there while providing that room with the warmest and the coziest temperature that everyone will enjoy. Not only does it blend in all areas of the house, it also uses less energy compared to other heaters. It does not take too much space and can even fit in the corner where no one can see it.
This way, you can amaze your guests at how warm your house is without even having a big heater responsible for it. This very compact, low profile eco-heater can amazingly heat up a room that is 120 square feet big. That’s pretty huge for its small size and it is also expected to give great results.
Econo-Heat is proven to be safe for pets as well as babies and children. It is a great gift for couples who just got married or are those who just started living together. It’s stylish, sleek and easy to install which makes it a great buy for anyone who needs a heater in their house or apartment.
The Best Electric Heater Buying Guide
Why Do You Need an Electric Heater?
During winter, the only best friend that you can have is an electric heater to keep you warm during the night. You might not look at heaters as an important part of the house until you are freezing in the middle of the night without anything to use. This is why it’s always a good idea to purchase the best electric heater that you can use during cold seasons.
There are electric heaters that can fit any person’s budget so you shouldn’t have to worry about overspending. In any case, you should worry more about your comfort than shelling out a few bucks. Electric heaters come in different shapes and sizes and you should not have any difficulty finding something that you like.
Tips on Installing an Electric Heater
You might think that installing the best electric heater is a difficult task. However, you just have to follow simple instructions to install any kind of heater in your home.
- You have to ensure that you purchase the correct heater than can provide the temperature that you need in your room. This is done by checking the size of the room where you are installing the electric heater and checking the specifications of the heater you are going to purchase if it is capable of warming it up.
- Choose the best spot in the area where you don’t have any obstructions. You can also avoid installing the electric heater near the curtains or any type of furniture that causes the hazard. Keeping the heater away from all kinds of flammable items is also good for security.
- Check if you have an electricity supply that is efficient enough to power the heater continuously. Plugging a heater into a power outlet that has insufficient energy may cause damage to other appliances in the house.
- After finding a good spot to install the heater, make sure that the place is strong enough to support the heater while it is in operation. Make sure that it won’t fall off, or come out of the location. It is suggested that you fix electric heaters into brick walls or any other sturdy materials around the house.
- Make sure that you place the heater in a higher ground so you don’t cause any injury to anyone. You also need to make sure that you place it away from all kinds of electrical devices like lights or vents. Another important thing is to check the correct voltage of you electricity system when you are working on the wiring of the heater.
- There should be an instruction manual that comes with the electric heater. You need to check this manual and follow the installation tips step by step. If you think it’s too hard for you to install the heater on your own, it’s always better to hire a professional to do it for you. It might cost you some money but it also means that you have the peace of mind that you won’t have problems with it.
Different Types of Bathroom Heater
- Portable Heaters – This is the most common type of bathroom heaters that consumers usually use during the cold season. It is also popular for those who are renting an apartment. This type of heater is the cheapest one of all. A portable heater can come with different kinds of plugs but if you are going to use it in your bathroom, you might want to consider the ALCI plug to ensure that you don’t experience overheating.
- Heater and Exhaust Fan Combos – The name says it all so you have an idea that it is a heater that can also be used as an exhaust fan. It lessens the steam and the humidity inside the bathroom while providing heat for the room. If you do not yet own an exhaust fan in your bathroom, this is the perfect heater for you.
- Electric Wall Mounted Heaters – This type of heater is quick to install, safe and energy conserving. It is mounted on your walls and is usually nicely designed. This is the safest type of bathroom heater because they are placed far away from areas that produce water like tubs and sinks. It will also help you save money on electricity bills because it only consumes a little bit of energy. If you only have a small bathroom in your room, this is the best choice.
- Infrared Heaters – If you need a heavy duty heater, this is sure to deliver your needs. It has heat that can be compared to the sun’s rays as it uses infrared radiation for heating of rooms, objects and even people. The best part of it all is that it does not cost very much money. If you miss the sunlight during winter, you might want to check this out.
- Ceiling-mounted Heaters – For those who are looking for something that lasts longer or even permanently, ceiling mounted heaters will do the trick for you. They do not need extra storage space and is very safe as it cannot be anywhere near your tub or sink.
- Floor/Underfloor Heaters – This is one of the most innovative types of a heater as it is placed under the tiles of your bathroom for heating effect. These installations are great so you don’t have to have frozen feet during very cold seasons. They are made with three bulbs each with 100w so you don’t have to worry about much electricity costs.
In general, every house that experiences cold winter nights need the best electric heater to keep the people inside cozy and warm. There are so many types of electric heaters to choose from and the price also ranges from cheap to luxurious. This means anyone can fit an electric heater into their budget. You’d be amazed at how the best electric heater can change your cold nights into the best nights you’ve ever had. Most electric heaters last for a very long time so you don’t have to worry about having to buy a new one every now and then.
Some even have energy saving features that let you cut down on your energy costs which are good for those who already have a lot of appliances in the house. When you are purchasing an electric heater for your new home, it’s good to check it’s specifications to make sure you are buying the best one that suits your needs. You should also check its safety features especially if you have little children or pets inside the house that might stumble upon it one day. There are electric heaters with features that are tailored for different lifestyles and different people so you might want to do some research before heading to the store.
With this great innovation, you can now put your old fireplace into good use. You can also add style to your house and impress your friends and family. Overall, the best electric heater is a great addition to your household and is sure to keep your loved ones warm all throughout the year.
Check out other Heaters too!
- Best Electric Heater
- Best Radiant Floor Heating
- Best Oil Filled Heater
- Best Lasko Heater
- Best Kerosene Heater
- Best Infrared Heater
- Best Garage Heater
- Best Energy Efficient Space Heater
- Best Ceramic Heater
- Best Bathroom Heater
- Best Baseboard Heater
- Best Oil Filled Heater
- Best Electric Fireplace
- Best Pellet Stove
Last update on 2021-01-28 at 16:27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. More info.