One of the best ways to relieve stress after a long day at work is to dip in an inflatable Jacuzzi, stretch oneself and rejuvenate for several minutes. It could be one of the useful products you’ve never imagined having anywhere in your house, either for your own use or your family. It doesn’t stop there, you can even invite your friends over for some champagne and night dip.
Some people get easily discouraged when it comes to the idea of owning an inflatable spa. They have this impression that because it is portable and easy to install, the quality is poor. In this article, I will highlight the advantages and disadvantages of owning an inflatable tub, as well as the different types of products that are currently being sold in the market to help you make an informed decision. So, are you ready to know what the best portable spa is? Read on and find out.
[table id=InflatableHotTub1 responsive=”phone”/]
Best Inflatable Hot Tub Reviews
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Inflatable Hot Tub Reviews
- 2 Best Inflatable Hot Tub Buying Guide
- 3 Conclusion
Easy to use, portable to carry inside a bag and can be brought inside or outside the house using its grab handle, Intex 77in PureSpa Portable Bubble Massage Spa Set is the third blow up hot tub in the list worth mentioning. It contains a user-friendly control setting that can easily generate as much as 120 bubble jets, providing that much-needed, comfortable heat for rest and relaxation.
A hard water treatment system that is integrated into the massage spa allows for a soothing, therapeutic experience. The best thing of all is that it’s sitting right in the comforts of your own home. No need to spend extra cash to drive to a massage spa.
- Replaceable Filter Cartridges – how exactly does a filter cartridge benefit the user? Basically, a filter cartridge maintains the cleanliness of water through the propulsion system of the bubble spa, ensuring that the waters which flows through are filtered. As a result, the water inside the massage spa is crystal clear, fresh and clean.
- Puncture-preventive material – this inflatable tub is made up of Fiber-Tech Construction and materials with three-ply lamination to address potential problems like accidental puncture and tub tilting over hence, providing lengthened comfort and peace of mind for the user.
- Effective Heat Pump – the heat pump keeps the water to about 104 degrees, providing the right temperature to users for a more relaxing experience. The cover of the tub which is insulated, has a locking style that automatically locks in order to prevent dust, dirt and insects from getting inside.
This inflatable Jacuzzi is an offshoot of the popular Lay-Z spa brand. Its exterior is made up of fine material which is coated in fabric. Coleman SaluSpa also contains a coating system for its cover that is aluminum foil in order to maintain the warmth of the water inside. Because this is derived from the ubiquitous Lay-Z spa which are sold everywhere in the market, it is equipped with the Lay-Z Massage System that generates 120 bubble jets and lets you enjoy hydrotherapeutic benefits.
- Fast Heating Capabilities – this hot tub features rapid heating that heats up the water for up to 3 degrees in an hour. This means that you do not need to wait for a very long time to dip in, stretch out and relax.
- Digital Mode – who would have known that a simple, inflatable hot tub like Coleman SaluSpa contains a digital heating system that you can switch to automatic cruise control? What this means is that this portable spa has a digital timer that you can allows it to start and stop heating as soon as the desired temperature has been met. The timer is situated on top of an egg-shaped, green-colored device.
- Special Base Cushion – it has cushion at the base of the inflatable tub which contains an air pad that provides insulation for longer heating. Aside from that, the padding also gives extra comfort to sit and step on.
- IBEAM wall for lasting durability – the walls of the Lay-Z Spa is built with IBEAM design to ensure long-lasting durability. Through this, users will be able to sit back, relax their shoulders on the lid of the tub without worrying about it tilting over.
This is a comfortable inflatable tub that is suitable for use with your family and friends on any given occasion. Whether you want to have a relaxing Sunday dip with your loved ones or a soothing evening over a bottle of champagne with your significant other, you will find good reasons to buy this tub. Intex PureSpa Portable is perfect for approximately 4 adults.
It comes with a water function that is built in to the hot tub which allows for smoother flow of water. In addition, this special feature provides more soothing experience to the user. In order to reduce potential loss of heat, the Intex PureSpa Portable is equipped with a cover which is insulated. It also comes with a lock to add in extra safety measures.
This blow up hot tub can fill in water with a total capacity of 210 gallons. Some of the other extras are dispenser for chlorine that floats on the water, cloth for thermal use, an inflation tube and an easy to carry bag. Best of all, Intex PureSpa Portable has a heating system that provides just the right amount of heat for users.
- Hard Water Treatment System – gentle on the skin for a more soothing experience. It also minimizes an accumulation of hard water into the tub to prevent an all-out water flow that could potentially reduce the lifespan of your inflatable spa.
- State-of-the-art water function– it produces electrically charged reaction to the particles of water that creates crystals, which are then confined in the filter system in order to allow a smoother flow of water.
What makes this blow up hot tub different from the rest? SaluSpa Hawaii is equipped with real hydrojets, that same exact feature that is commonly found in traditional, built-in spas. What it does it that it creates high intensity water bubbles through the water nozzles and administering that real-life massage feeling for ultimate comfort. In addition, hydrojets also keeps the water warm longer. This is also the reason why SaluSpa Hawaii is more expensive than the rest.
- Eight hydrojets that can be easily adjusted – the sheer number of real hydrojets that this portable spa contains is enough reason why you should buy this. More hydrojets is equivalent to higher intensity massage experience. In addition, the water that is running through its pump is much quieter compared to air jets.
- Saltwater and Hardwater system combo – this versatile spa has both a saltwater and hardwater system that prevents clogs in the nozzles and increases smoother water flow.
- Manufactured to last long – its exterior is built with durable Tritech material with 3-ply design and polyester inserted in between two sheets of PVC material, reinforcing the durability of the inflatable spa.
- High-tech control system – here is an aesthetic control panel that has a digital timer for start and stop button once the desired temperature of heating has been reached. Just click here and there and let the timer do the cruise control. You will not have to mind the time once you’re inside the portable spa.
- Fast heating system – no need to wait for a long time to heat the spa. The rapid system will heat it for only up to 2-3 hours Fahrenheit.
If you want to share the joys of luxuriating in a portable bubble spa with a larger group of friends or family, then your search is over. The Intex Pure Spa 6 person has the rightful claim of being the only portable Jacuzzi in this top 5 list that can accommodate 6 adults. It is equipped with 140 air jets for that ultimate spa experience as well as a hard-water treatment system to ensure smooth water flow. In addition, users will be able to enjoy bigger volume of water with a capacity of up to 290 gallons because of its dimensions.
- Insulated cover – it is said that when you cover your hot tub, you will be able to enjoy lower electricity bills because the heat inside is contained hence, you will not have to turn on the tub to run the heat again. Furthermore, its insulated cover helps prevent dust particles, insects, leaves and twigs from getting in so your water stays clean and fresh all throughout.
- Fiber-Tech Construction – Intex Pure Spa 6 Person is made up of durable, long-lasting polyester strips that does not give in easily especially when six people put their entire weight on as they sit on the top of the tub. Its finishing are purposely built to stretch for an extended period of time.
- User-friendly panel – this easy-to-use control panel powers the spa with high intensity bubble jets that are located inside the container for a more ultimate spa experience. What is good about this is that you can easily switch it off once your desired temperature has already hit the mark.
Best Inflatable Hot Tub Buying Guide
There has been increasing number of buyers in recent years according to portable spa reviews who have chosen to buy these items. First, it is portable which means you can bring it anywhere. Second, it is cheaper compared to permanently installed tubs. Third, it is low maintenance and does not require too much effort in terms of cleaning. This brings us to the question, is it suitable for you?
Before deciding to buy a particular inflatable hot tub, there are major things to consider. Do not jump the gun based on the brand, design and features alone. Check the buying tips below to help you make an informed decision.
Advantages of Inflatable Tubs
- Cheaper alternative – When it comes to buying products, budget will always be number one on the list. Since this is a primary concern to all potential buyers, you’ll be delighted to know that an average inflatable Jacuzzi costs around $400 or less. Of course, it is worth considering that the price may vary depending on the model, features and design. You can always do your research online or visit your nearest hardware to actually see the product.
- Easy to carry – This is a giveaway. You can bring your blow up hot tub anywhere you want to. You have the choice of putting it anywhere in the premises of your establishment. The option is numerous: outside the house, inside the house, in your backyard, front lawn or you can even bring it with you when you go on a camp trip or any land-based weekend getaway. It’s like a large camping bag but light enough for hand carry. You unpack it and follow the instructions in the manual to install the portable tub.
- Flexible Options – You can enjoy a hot dip in the garden with your friends and family during summer season or have a quiet, relaxing evening with your significant other over a bottle of wine inside the premises of your house. When winter kicks in, you’ll one have one less thing to worry about when it comes to heating as this inflating Jacuzzi will serve as a hot alternative.
- Low maintenance – One key highlight of owning the best inflatable spa is you do not have to worry about other maintenance costs or hiring an extra personnel to operate the hot tub. All you need to do is read the manual and follow the instructions carefully. In addition, you’ll find a lot of tutorials online and step-by-step instructions on proper set-up in the internet.
- Features and Design – The blow up hot tub comes in different shapes and sizes depending on your needs. It is available in oval, round, square and rectangular shapes. Pool party is more fun as these hot tubs can fit a maximum of four to six adults. To add, these tubs are made of soft yet durable cushion for maximum comfort. Once you get in, you will probably never want to get out.
There is also another side of the coin. As much as there are numerous advantages of owning a portable hot spa, there are some disadvantages that also goes along with it. I want to be fair when it comes to providing inflatable hot tub reviews so I will enumerate what the cons are.
What Are the Disadvantages?
- Electricity bills may cost you higher – Now before you dismiss, you may want to consider your actual usage of the spa. How long are you going to use it? Will it be for 15 minutes or 30 minutes, enough to luxuriate yourself for a short period of time? The lesser you spend inside the tub, the minimal the bill gets and vice versa. One thing to take into consideration is the location. Usage will vary depending on the part of country you’re situated in: warm or cold climate. Tip: use your blow up hot tub during cold season to serve as heating alternative.
- Heating times may be a bit slower – These portable spas take a little longer to warm up compared to pre-installed in ground spas where its heating unit features tend to make it faster. Based on user feedback, it takes about an hour for the temperature of water to increase to two degrees Fahrenheit so you may want to exercise a little bit of patience.
- Built-in integrated seating is not available – Have you ever sat down in a hot tub and felt the warm, comfortable feeling of its seat? This may not be available to inflatable spas but because of its soft cushion, you still be able to sit down, lean back and relax.
If you desire to experience the finer things in life when it comes to comfort, rest and relaxation that is associated to improving your overall well-being, then it is best you buy an inflatable spa. Pamper yourself with the joy of luxury and rejuvenation on a whole new level right at the safe confines of your home by choosing the right portable Jacuzzi according to your needs. There are so many items to choose from whether you decide to buy in the internet or swing by your nearest hardware store. In order to make it easier for you, it would be best to select from the top selling brands based on customer review, ratings and perhaps, price. What better way to do it than to read the best inflatable hot tub reviews to help you make an informed decision.
There are so many items to choose from whether you decide to buy in the internet or swing by your nearest hardware store. In order to make it easier for you, it would be best to select from the top selling brands based on customer review, ratings and perhaps, price. What better way to do it than to read the best inflatable hot tub reviews to help you make an informed decision.