Have you ever tried basking in the sun on a cold day in the early morning, and felt the best radiant heater warming up your face? Ever wondered how the warmth of sun radiates through your body without you freezing in the cold temperature? This is what we call infrared. Infrared comes from the word “infra”, which is derived from Latin, meaning “low”. On the other hand, red is the color of the most extensive wavelength that is discernible to the naked eye. When the wavelength becomes lengthened, the lower the frequency gets, hence the word, “low or below.”
Best Infrared Heater Reviews
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Infrared Heater Reviews
- 2 Best Infrared Heater Buying Guide
- 3 Conclusion
What makes this the best infrared heater on the market?
If saving is what you’re after, go for the latest technology. Infrared heating offers just that. It will only require a shorter time to heat a room in contrast with Convection heating. It requires a lot of time to heat up the air. You can save up to 50% on your electricity bill not only that, Infrared heating is built with tip-over protection and auto shut-off overheat protection; Superior technology because you can sleep soundly and comfortably. It will definitely give you run for your money.
Users of this heater will surely enjoy multiple benefits which include the following:
- Saves you costs in electricity – Dr Heater uses 1,500 watts, the same amount of wattage with other heaters in the market. One thing that puts this heater a cut above the rest is its capability to produce greater heat emission of 250 degrees Fahrenheit at 3.5 meter per second for space compared to other heaters which can only warm up to 155 degrees Fahrenheit lower than 3.5 meter per second, hence, saving you more in electricity costs.
- Heats faster – a test was conducted with other infrared heaters in terms of which product heats faster and it was successfully proven that Dr Infrared Heater Portable Space Heater emerged as the top winner. In addition, this heater features an advanced dual system that allows it to generate heat in a faster manner, resulting to high customer satisfaction.
- Operates quietly – equipped with a high-tech blower that is 7-inch wide, it generates air that provides maximum comfort heating to people inside the room due to its volume pressure and the good thing about this is it operates quietly.
- Built to last – this heater is built to last with 80,000 hours of total operation, providing you convenience and comfort for many years to come.
There is no other way to define a homey feeling than having a cool-looking fireplace in your large house. What better way to warm yourself up especially in the cold winter than getting a Lifesmart Large Room Infrared Quartz Heater.
The Lifesmart Infrared Fireplace combines comfort with convenience. Laced with Oak design, It can be placed anywhere in your house without burning a hole in your pocket. The difference with other competing infrared heaters in the market according to infrared quartz heater reviews, is that this is specifically made to heat large rooms, providing wider comfort to everyone inside.
Those who acquire this infrared quartz fireplace heater will enjoy the following benefits:
- Cozy feeling, larger comfort – this heater uses elements made up of top quality quartz material that allows it to emit a warmer, yet comfortable infrared heat.
- Saves you additional electricity costs – you will be pleased to know that this heater uses no more than 1500 watts. This is roughly the same power used when using a standard blow dryer hence, providing you maximum benefits without compromising the larger need for heat in spacious areas.
- Similar feeling of real fireplace – experience the warmth and comfort of a fireplace, complete with flickering flames that relaxes your mind whenever you look at it. Imagine that same feeling minus the dust and dangers of real flames, this is what you get with this infrared heater. Moreover, you can switch only the flames for your visual pleasure from a distance using a remote control, without turning on the actual heater for heating purposes.
- Built with advanced features – It comes with an easy-to-move casters and glide that you can move anywhere inside the premises of your house, making it an additional aesthetic feature in your living room, bedroom and even garage.
Based on quartz heater reviews, this infrared heater is equipped with 6 quartz materials that provides all the warmth and comfort to every large space. Users take delight in the heater’s trio of unique modes featuring safe, energy-efficient and user-friendly capabilities. Homegear Pro 1500w comes with three settings such as eco, low and high that you can remotely control from a distance, giving you the flexibility to choose according to your heat preferences. Its compact design allows you to move it anywhere you prefer inside the house without causing an unnecessary, restrictive sight. Whether it’s in your bedroom, dining area or your basement, the possibilities are endless.
Here are the highlights of Homegear Pro 1500w:
- Safe to use – this infrared heater emits comforting heat that reaches every corner of your large room, providing sufficient warmth to everyone. It has a large remote control that you can operate from a distance.
- Energy efficient – it is packed with a trio of functionalities such as Eco, Low and High, that allows heat according to your own choosing. You can switch to any of these settings depending on the size of your room and save energy at the same time. For example, an eco-setting will provide infrared heating for rooms with smaller spaces, consuming only 500 watts. On the other hand, high mode is more suitable for larger rooms.
- Easy to move around – this compact heater has EZ glide casters that you can move around from one room to another. It also comes with a sleek cabinet design that is made up of metal for that functional look.
The Ryzen H-5000 portable is the right fit for rooms with smaller dimensions. Safe to use and easy on the pocket, this infrared heater radiates just the right amount of heat that is safe for your kids and pets. It may be affordable but its features come packed with numerous settings that does not deny but satisfies. It also includes an eco-mode to suit smaller rooms with low energy usage.
Let us discuss the infrared heater efficiency of Ryzen H-5000.
- Reduces wastage of energy – this heater, although specifically built for small rooms and spaces, is capable of radiating heat to a maximum of 800 sq. ft.
- Automatic feature – now you do not have to gripe over the fact that when your heater gets accidentally tilted over, it gets busted or some parts may be broken. Ryzen H-5000 is equipped with an automatic feature that shuts off the machine once it gets toppled, turned over or badly shaken. In addition, it also has an auto timer for sleep and wake modes so it does not remain on standby when you’re sleeping. You can set the timer to wake and it automatically turns on the heating even before you get up and jump out of bed in the morning.
- Sturdy and well-built – this infrared portable heater is built for extended period of continuous usage. Its exterior finish remains cool even during the process of heating making it safe to touch and move around especially when you’re cleaning the house or transferring the machine to another room.
Most often, buyers will search for heaters which are not limited to built-in features but design as well. If there is one key highlight that sets EdenPURE A5095 from the rest in the market, it is its homey bookshelf look. Not only this serves as an aesthetic extension, it also provides that much needed warmth and comfort for a cold, winter season.
Let us have a look at the other features of EdenPURE Gen2.
- Lifelong Durability – this infrared heater from Resource Partners Enterprises will surely satisfy even the most discriminating buyers when it comes to identifying infrared heater efficiency.
The heater is built with high-quality infrared elements, laced with Sylvania Brand Quartz which when heated up, controls heat emission, providing the right amount of heat for maximum comfort and convenience. The top quality composition establishes the heater’s durability and lifespan.
- Convenience from a distance – you will never have to operate the infrared heater up close except only when needed. The remote control that comes with the device allows you to enjoy the functionality from a distance. You will never have to get up from your comfort seat while watching your favorite TV show just to adjust the heat temperature.
- Cool Features – one cool thing about this infrared heater is its automatic timer. Operating is really easy. Once you set the timer on to a designated room temperature, it will automatically shut off the heater as soon as the temperature is reached therefore, saving you time and energy.
Best Infrared Heater Buying Guide
There are more things to learn about infrared heaters, aside from knowing product names, features and specifications. To help you in making an informed decision, here are additional information to narrow down your search on what is the best infrared heater and help you be arriving at the most efficient product that best suits your needs and vehicles.
Types of Heaters
- Convection Heater – There are two kinds of heaters: convection heater and infrared heater. Most residences in cold climate are equipped with standard convection heaters. These types generate heat in a slow, gradual basis and tends to emit heat from the ground up to the ceiling causing cold air to fall down to the floor. In other words, people living inside the house will still feel cold because they stay on the floor not on the ceiling.
- Infrared Heater – Infrared heating is directed on objects in a certain area and not focused on air alone. With top infrared heaters, objects are warmed up and radiated back making an area comfortably warm. This is achieved because when infrared waves touch a surface, heat energy is released regardless of the surrounding temperature on the environment. High transfer of energy is more efficient with Infrared heating since it targets objects while convection heating wastes a lot of energy when switching from large to small objects. Convection heating is limited to controlling the air temperature and air speed. Unlike Infrared heating it offers greater flexibility with heat up rates and temperature since it utilizes varying energy densities and wavelengths.
Types of Infrared Heaters
- Near Infrared – This particular type of infrared heaters or “heat lamps” are equipped with Quartz that emit heat of 1300 degrees Celsius. It contains a reflector that radiates heat in a targeted direction for maximum impact. According to quartz heater reviews, these types of heaters are more suitable for high pressure workload that require tremendous heat such as burners for cooking. In addition, it is also used for industrial applications like welding and manufacturing processes where plastic is heated at a high intensity in order to create a functional form for actual use.
Near infrared heaters are not suitable for comfort heating applications such as those used for residences, commercial spaces and other types of establishments as the amount of heat generated is dangerous and could burn people.
- Medium Infrared – Infrared classified under this category emit high intensity heatwave of up to 800 degrees Celsius and is not safe for humans when it comes to direct contact. However, this extremity is commonly used for liquefaction in the manufacturing industry as well as refining metal for industrial processes.
- Far Infrared – By far, this is the safest heat emission that is conducive for humans and animals because of its low temperature. In fact, all the infrared heating devices which were mentioned above belong to this category, where comfort heating serves as the basis for utilization.
Aside from our physiological needs for comfort and warmth through infrared heating efficiency, far infrared has its own health benefits as well. Their radiation can help soothe our minds, relax our body and improve our overall well-being.
Before making that big purchase, either through the internet or in-store shopping, there are always major considerations that you should take note of. With regards to infrared heating devices, the following information will help facilitate your need to make the right decision.
- Features and Functionality – make sure to consider what kind of infrared heaters is suitable for your space. There are heaters that are more ideal for large rooms as well as smaller rooms. In line with the same thought, you can opt to buy heaters that are portable or non-portable.
- Customer Reviews – it always help to review customer feedback before you buy an infrared heater. Read through the pros and cons based on their actual usage so you will be able to make a comparative analysis on which product to buy.
- Top Infrared Heaters – you really do not have to read through the top 100 of the best infrared heaters in the market as they will only confuse you instead of making things easier for you. Browse through the Top Five or Top Ten in the articles online based on ratings.
If you want to experience the same kind of heat that the sun provides particularly during the winter season, then infrared heating devices should be your number one consideration. Buying an infrared heater is not just a long-term investment but more importantly, addresses your need for the right kind of warmth for your home that is safe, easy-to-use, energy efficient and comfortable. Infrared heaters also provide a healthy alternative for people with allergies as it provides good air quality. In order to find the best infrared heater, simply browse online or visit your nearest hardware store.
Check out other Heaters too!
- Best Electric Heater
- Best Radiant Floor Heating
- Best Oil Filled Heater
- Best Lasko Heater
- Best Kerosene Heater
- Best Infrared Heater
- Best Garage Heater
- Best Energy Efficient Space Heater
- Best Ceramic Heater
- Best Bathroom Heater
- Best Baseboard Heater
- Best Oil Filled Heater
- Best Electric Fireplace
- Best Pellet Stove
Last update on 2021-04-10 at 09:57 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. More info.