No matter what you do for a living, your vehicle is one of the most important aspects of your everyday life. A good vehicle can help you feel comfortable during your commute to and from your workplace.
Owning a car means you have to be responsible for anything that might happen when you are on the road. The most common trouble that car-owners face while driving is a flat tire. You need the best lug wrench at your disposal to make things easier for you.
Changing a tire is not an easy task as it requires strength and manual labor. The best lug wrench can help you work efficiently on your tire lugs-loosening them up enough so you can change your tires.
There are many lug wrenches that you can choose from, but you need to find the one that suits your needs.
Best Lug Wrenches Review
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Lug Wrenches Review
- 2 The Best Lug Wrench Buying Guide
- 3 Conclusion
This lug wrench is built with a telescoping handle that can extend up to 21 inches to give you enough leverage when working on your tire lugs. The Gorilla Automotive 1721 Telescoping power wrench is great for loosening up those tire lugs without putting too much pressure on your hands. Changing your vehicle’s tires has never been easier with the best lug wrench in the market today.
Don’t get stuck in traffic trying to loosen up the tire lugs with those old standard lug wrenches that don’t work most of the time. Handle your tire changing tasks with a telescoping power wrench and notice the difference today.
The Gorilla Automotive 1721 Telescoping Power Wrench is a great upgrade for your standard lug wrench. It makes things easier for you with its precision construction and high-quality material. For storage, it can compact itself to as small as 14 inches so it can fit into any type of car without taking up too much space.
It also includes a polybag so you can keep it safe when you are not using it. This is a great product and is very long lasting so you are sure to get the value for your money. It is made from hardened steel so you can be sure that it can handle all sorts of tire lugs and can do the job of loosening them up no matter how tight they are.
- Telescoping handle extends to 21 inches for maximum leverage
- Compacts to 14 inches for easy storage
- Hardened steel and precision construction
Ken Tool wrenches are well known to have high-quality welded centers that can last long and go through everyday use. This is the reason why the Ken-Tool 35663 4-Way Lug Wrench is the best lug wrench that can be seen in most car shops today.
The 35663 Lug Wrench has four different sizes of lug wrenches (17m, 19mm, 21mm and 22mm) so you can choose which fits best in your tire lug. This is a great tool to keep in your car and bring with you everywhere you go because it’s very versatile and you can use it to change the tires of most cars today. You can even practice being a helpful person and help someone who has a flat tire by lending them your four-way lug wrench.
The Ken Tool 35663 is made with top quality steel so you can use it every day and have the peace of mind that it will not break down. All Ken Tool Lug Wrenches are made with extra deep sockets to ensure the best fit with all types of lug nuts.
This lug wrench is made in the USA and is safe to use for anyone. It is 18 inches big so it can fit at the back of your car and not take up a lot of space. Keep your tire changing duties on track with this great product designed to make the experience easier for you.
- Length: 18 inches
- Part number: 35663
- Package Weight: 1.456 kilograms
Dorman is well-known for creating a wide range of high-quality automotive products. This is what makes the Dorman 711-900 the best lug wrench that you can buy today. It is a lug wrench that is easy to use and is great for installing and removing all types of lug nuts.
The Dorman 711-900 AutoGrade Lug Wrench is made of Durable steel material so you are sure that you can have it for a long time. This lug wrench has an extending arm that is very efficient along with deep sockets that come in four sizes.
This is a very convenient lug wrench that is collapsible for easier storage so there is no problem storing it in your car. With this great product, you don’t ever have to worry about getting a flat tire while you’re on the road.
You can be sure to trust this high-quality lug wrench to be reliable when you have to change your tires quickly. It is stylish and can serve as a great replacement for your old standard lug wrench. It is well-known that L bar type of lug wrenches is great because of their compact size and great design.
The Dorman 711-900 makes it easier for you to change tires because it gives you the leverage that you need to loosen those lug nuts almost effortlessly. This product also comes with a carrying pouch for better storage and to make it easier for you to bring it around anywhere you go.
- Durable steel construction
- Comes with carrying pouch
- Includes thin-wall deep sockets in four sizes
Once you own a vehicle, you also need the best lug wrench to help you change your tires in case the time arises. The Performance Tool Metric 4-Way Lug Wrench is a great product that can help you take care of your flat tire almost immediately.
It features four sizes so you can choose the one that works best with the car that you are using. The sizes 17mm, 19mm, 21mm and 22mm work well with most cars being manufactured today. The Performance Tool Metric 4-Way Lug Wrench is made with alloy steel that was heat treated and drop forged for extra strength and durability. Because it’s made with a great material, you can be sure that this product is long lasting.
The Performance Tool Metric 4-Way Lug Wrench comes in black color which makes it stylish. It also has a spade tip that is mostly used for hub cap removal so it really works as an all-in-one tool for your tires. This lug wrench is very compact with a size of only 14 inches so it can fit in any type of cars.
If you are looking for a strong, durable and long lasting lug wrench that you can rely on for your tire changing chores, this is the one that you are looking for. With this great product, you don’t ever have to worry about getting a flat tire while you’re on the road.
- Sizes: 17mm, 19mm, 21mm and 22mm
- Heat treated alloy steel drop forged for strength
- Spade tip for hub cap removal
To have a great experience in changing your tire, you need the best lug wrench to help you remove and install the tire lugs. The Powerbuilt 940558 Universal Lug Wrench is the best tool that you can choose to have peace of mind that you won’t have a hard time even if you face car trouble.
This product is easy to use and is highly durable so it can withstand everyday use. It is chrome plated, which adds some style to it and make it awesome to look at when you put it in storage.
The Powerbuilt 940558 Universal Lug Wrench is very efficient in taking care of any car tire so you can be sure to rely on it. No need to worry about the Powerbuilt 940558 breaking while you are using it and you don’t ever have to worry about getting a flat tire while you’re on the road.
This four-way lug wrench has four lugs that come in different sizes: 17 mm, 19 mm, 21 mm and 22 mm. Having these four choices give you more leverage when you are removing your car’s tire lugs.
This product is manufactured in China, where most high-quality automobile products are made nowadays. It is very compact so you don’t have to worry about storage space or when you have to bring it with you. You never have to worry about tire problems with the Powerbuilt 940558 Universal Lug Wrench in your car at all times.
- Chrome Plated Lug Wrench
- Size: 11/16",17mm, 3/4",19mm,13/16",21mm,7/8",22mm
- Lifetime Warranty
The Best Lug Wrench Buying Guide
Different Types of Lug Wrenches
- Four Way Lug Wrench – This is the most common type of lug wrench available in the market today. It has a welded center that is made to be strong and durable for everyday use. It is called a four way Lug Wrench because it offers four different types of lug sizes that you can choose from for your car. This type of lug wrench is usually made of high-quality steel and is usually very long lasting. The best lug wrench is easy to store so some four way lug wrenches are foldable for your convenience.
- L Type Lug Wrench – This is also a popular type of Lug Wrench because it is easier to hold when you are removing tire lugs. Its name comes from its shape which is like a letter L. It usually comes with different sizes of lug wrenches so you can choose the best one that fits your tire lugs. There are also telescoping lug wrenches with handles that can be extended. This is great because it gives you more leverage to work on tire lugs that are tighter and harder to remove. Most L Type lug wrenches are made of high-quality steel that makes them strong and durable.
- Torque Multiplier Lug Wrench – This type of lug wrench is used for big vehicles because they are made to be heavy-duty. Most people use torque multiplier lug wrenches, which are used on RVs, trucks, buses and other large vehicles. This type of lug wrench has extended torque that is needed for tight bolts. Torque multiplier wrenches are usually made from alloy steel that is great for everyday use. You can usually find torque multiplier wrenches with a rubber handle for better grip.
Things to Consider When Choosing the Best Lug Wrench
- Material – Like any other tool that you use for your automobile, you’d want your lug wrench to be made with the best quality material that can withstand heavy use. Remember that you use your vehicle everywhere and this is why you might find your tire lugs to be full of sludge or rust. This can give you a hard time when trying to replace them. A lug wrench that is made from an easily breakable material is basically useless.
- Size – Unless you own a pick-up or any type of large vehicle, you would want to buy a lug wrench that has a compact size. Admit it; you don’t really want your tools to be taking up all the floor space in your car. The best lug wrench can be stored almost anywhere and is convenient to bring with you for emergency repairs. You can even choose lug wrenches that come with portable bags so you can carry your tools around.
- Price – Maintaining a car already costs a lot of money, add to that the price of gas and you would know why the price of your tools matter. There are many types of lug wrenches that are inexpensive but are also very durable. You don’t want to sacrifice durability for the price of your tools; however, you also want to make sure that you don’t spend too much on one tool.
- Versatility – Lug wrenches usually come in different sizes to fit your car’s tire lugs but don’t forget that you can also use it for other bolts of the same size. If you want to make the most of your lug wrench, you want to choose one that you can also use for other tasks that involve removing or installing bolts. The L type Lug wrench excels in versatility compared to other types of lug wrenches as it is easy to hold and is small enough to fit anywhere.
To sum it all up, every car owner needs the best lug wrench to be ready to change tires at any point. When you encounter trouble along the road, you need to have the proper tool at your disposal so you can do the task at hand.
Choosing a great quality lug wrench is very important. Like any of your other automobile tools, your lug wrench should be made of high-quality materials that won’t easily break during heavy use. It should also be able to make tire replacement easier especially when you find your tire lugs to be full of sludge or rust.
Purchasing the best lug wrench will make changing tires a fun and easy experience.
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 20:27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API. More info.