The Assurance TripleTred All-Season is one of the top-tier tire products of Goodyear. It is specifically designed to let you drive through different weather patterns and road conditions. Furthermore, it balances several elements that may hinder you from enjoying your ride. Hence, it lets you enjoy your journey, regardless of the condition of the road that you have to take.
Like Michelin MXV4, these wheels are designed for minivans, coupes, and sedans. Hence, if you are an owner of one of these vehicles, then this is the perfect choice for your car. Using these tires will help you get through different roads no matter how rough it is.
The Only Tire That Has Three Unique Tread Zones
Table of Contents
Generally speaking, we replace our tires when the winter comes so we can drive despite the road’s condition. Goodyear wants to help their users save money from these unnecessary expenditures. Thus, Goodyear Assurance TripleTred All-Season was released.
As the name suggests, it has three tread zones. First is the Dry Traction Section. It has large tread segments along the tire so you can have an enjoyable ride.
The second zone is the Wet Section, which pushes water away from the wheel. In that way, you will have more control on your driving when the surface is wet.
Last is the Ice Zone. It features several biting edges so the car can grip on the road during cold months.
A Wheel That Has AquaChannel Grooves on Its Surface
We have mentioned earlier that the Wet Zone sweeps away water from the tire. However, it cannot do its purpose if it wasn’t for AquaChannel Grooves. They help remove water while rolling to get full control on your cars. Hence, it helps reduce road accidents during this season.
Goodyear Assurance TripleTred AS 399548349 Features & Specifications
Goodyear Triple Tread tires are known for its three unique zones. However, it doesn’t mean that it is the only thing that it has to offer. There are other features that you will get from these wheels and these are:
- 70,000-Mile Warranty – it ensures that the tire won’t tear until it reaches 70,000 miles. Hence, you will be able to use it for a long time.
- Silica Tread Compound – a good alternative to carbon. It improves fuel efficiency, helping you save money. Moreover, it helps reduce rolling resistance.
- Tg-F Polymers – it holds silica compounds together to improve the tread’s properties.
- Rolling Traction Grooves – it supplies enough traction during wet and winter seasons, especially if the tires start to wear.
- Replacement Limited Warranty – as the name suggests, it allows buyers to have their tires replaced for a limited time. Hence, be sure to check your wheels’ condition before the time runs out.
- Free Trial Period – the only company that gives this offer. It’s quite similar to the limited warranty but it lets you use the wheels for free. If you don’t like its performance, you can return it to the manufacturer within 30 days. They will replace it with new Goodyear tires without payment.
Goodyear Assurance TripleTred AS 399548349 Reviews
Goodyear TripleTred All-Season tires receive positive feedback from its consumers; hence, 10 out of 10 rating is just right. Many people seem to be satisfied with the performance of these wheels.
A user from the Midwest said that it’s the best tires he’s ever had. According to him, he uses his Pontiac G6 to drive to his work. During the winter, he couldn’t escape those nasty roads filled with snow.
But when he started using these tires, he had no problem running his vehicle on such roads. Thus, he plans to get these sets again when one of his cars needs a wheel replacement.
Another user said that these tires are great in all road conditions. He tried running it on the sand and he had no problem driving his van. He also used it on snowy areas, yet he still managed to drive. Thus, he was happy that he bought this product.
Things to Improve
It may seem a perfect all-season tire because of its price or its performance. However, there’s no such thing as impeccable wheels. Goodyear Assurance also has some flaws.
One of which is the Ice Zone. Although it works in snowy areas, it’s not as good as those tires that are dedicated to this weather.
Another issue is the noise reduction. When you have consumed 50 percent of your tread life, the wheels begin to make some noise.
Nevertheless, these issues are minor problems. Some are fine with it because the benefits they get are more important than its flaws.
Goodyear TripleTred is the only tire that has three unique zones, which are used for different purposes. It also has AquaChannel Grooves that washes away water while rolling, making it easier to drive. Thus, it gets positive reviews from its users.
Are you looking for a tire that you can use all-year-round? Do check out other best all-season tires here.