Lasko 1128 is an evaporative humidifier that has a large output capacity of around nine gallons. The appliance has a recirculation scheme which could be utilized to balance humidity in multiple rooms. You will also find it with low, medium, and high speed settings. The machine has a shutdown feature which works automatically when the suitable humidity level is reached.
Even during operation, the tank of the humidifier could be filled. It could cover spaces of up to 3,200 square feet. The unit requires constant cleaning to ensure that no buildup or excess odor develops in the machine.
Table of Contents
The system is one of the top-quality humidifying solutions ever produced. In this scheme, the unit operates by releasing moisture into the air. This takes place by blowing water using a fan. According to experts, this is a cleaner option since it reduces the risk of dust release into the room. Furthermore, the system is considered effective in reducing costs.
The mist that it produces is guaranteed hygienic, which means there are no germs that could affect the health of your family and even pets. Even if you have relatives suffering from respiratory illness, you would not be concerned about their condition while using the appliance. The system generates a cool mist that is much safer for young children and animals.
Compared to other large-room humidifiers, Lasko 1128 can produce thrice the average moisture production. It is available at a bigger structure which explains why its tank could accommodate up to nine gallons in a whole-day operation for areas of up to 3,200 square feet in size. Its tank could contain 4.5 gallons which could still require you to refill once or two times every day.
Due to this feature, the product is mostly recommended in open areas or rooms with high vaulted ceilings. It is best placed in rooms where the walls or doors would not hinder the free air flow. The large capacity of the appliance makes even the driest air more comfortable.
Lasko 1128 Features and Specifications
Lasko 1128 is a humidifier with dimensions of 22 inches by 14 inches by 17 inches. It is considered to be bigger than other models of the same kind. The average output of the humidifier is nine gallons. It could cover whole-house spaces of up to 3,200 square feet. The recirculating humidifier produces indivisible and cold moisture without white dust.
To know more about the product, here are its other top features:
- Ideal for Driest Days – Its evaporative humidifying capability enables humidification of your rooms even on the driest days. Since it has a larger output of moisture, you do not have to worry about sustaining comfort and the suitable level of humidity.
- Comfort Control – You can manually set the generation of moisture in your house to low, medium, or high. The setting is also structured with an on and off indicator light. Even at the lowest setting, the machine would still efficiently add moisture to the air.
- Easy Filling – The water tank is designed to be easily removed for refilling and cleaning. It has dual handles, making maintenance more manageable.
- Upward Mist Blowing – The mist produced by the machine is blown upwards, which causes the warm air at the ceiling to drop. As a result, the room would be kept warm.
- Humidistat – You would be informed how much moisture is present in the air. This gives you full control when to stop the humidification.
- Evaporative Filter Pad – The pad is included in the machine, which could inhibit the development of bacteria and decay for extended life of the appliance. The material also supports further humidification of your rooms while reducing the need for extra energy and water consumption.
- ETL Listed – This shows that the product has been tested by a nationally recognized resting laboratory (NRTL), and has met the minimum standards in terms of overall safety.
The editor’s rating for the product is 7.6 out of 10.
Many have commended the three power settings of Lasko 1128, which are for normal operation, fast humidification, and night time use. Despite the need for maintenance, the positive reviews highlighted how clean the operation of the product is. As stated, the humidifier is pretty powerful and could indeed cover up to 3,200 square feet. Though you may need to refill, the process is still quick and easy.
Things to Improve
The users stated that the appliance is bigger in person, which means that you have to be prepared where to put it. In addition, it may be pretty noisy, but the low setting could keep the operation descent.
Lasko 1128 is a quality product that deserves a spot among the best humidifiers. It works as envisioned and despite the need for regular maintenance, its moisture output is reliable.
You may still evaluate similar products by checking out the best whole house furnace humidifier reviews.