Michelin is a well-respected name when it comes to tires, and the Primacy MXV4 is one of their best-selling wheels. It is an all-year-round tire that is specifically developed for sedans, minivans, coupes, and crossovers. Because it is an all-year-round tire, you can use it during the winter season. Hence, you don’t need to buy a new set of wheels for your car when the winter comes.
Michelin Primacy MXV4 tires have a symmetric design with rough shoulders, endless center ribs, and tread blocks. It also has Active Sipes that connect together and open when needed, especially when the road is slippery and wet.
Offers Advanced MaxTouch ConstructionTM for Easy Driving
Table of Contents
Michelin MXV4 tires feature superior MaxTouch ConstructionTM. It is a unique contact shape that improves the wheel’s life. It evenly spreads the forces of cornering, acceleration, and breaking, resulting in the tire’s longevity. Hence, you don’t need to buy a new set of wheels from time-to-time.
Boasts Comfort Control TechnologyTM for a Noiseless Journey
There are times when you have to drive on a bumpy road, which produces a lot of sounds. But this technology eliminates that noise. Thanks to its computer-optimized design, you can run your car on these roads without making a noise and vibration.
Apart from that, Michelin MXV4 has a wet-weather feature with multiple biting edges that keeps you in the right lane, even if the surface is wet and slippery.
Michelin Primacy MXV4 08357 Features & Specifications
Aside from the features mentioned above, there are other specs and benefits that you will get from this product. Below are the components and advantages of using Michelin MXV4 wheels.
- Twin Steel Belts – Usually reinforced with BAZ technology, it provides durability and comfort to the driver.
- Comes in Different Sizes – Michelin Primacy tires offer different sizes. In that way, buyers can choose a set of wheels that fits their cars.
- Michelin Total PerformanceTM – not only does it refer to the tire’s durability but also to its efficiency. The price of the fuel keeps increasing. Hence, consumers are searching for vehicles that will help them save fuel cost. Michelin knows this concern, which is why they created tires that have this feature.
- Provides Better Traction – when the road is wet, it’s quite difficult to stop the car even if you stepped on the brake. But if you use the Michelin tires MXV4, you won’t experience that problem. When you step on the brake, the car will immediately stop. Hence, accidents will be prevented.
- Offers Different Warranties – generally speaking, Michelin provides two warranties. First is the 60,000-mile limited warranty, which offers free services and repairs for such tires. Second is the standard warranty, which covers defects and replacements. You can get these perks if you get MXV4 wheels.
- Budget-Friendly – Because it is an all-season tire, you don’t need to change wheels every winter. Hence, you can use the money for other purposes.
Michelin Primacy MXV4 08357 Reviews
We give it 9 out of 10 rating not only because it is a well-known tire manufacturer but also because of the positive feedback that comes from its users.
One of the buyers said that Michelin MXV4 is the best tire that he got. According to him, he was supposed to sell his Toyota Camry V6 due to its poor handling. But when he changed the tires and bought this brand, it improved the car’s performance. Even if he already drove 30,000 miles, the wheels are still as good as new.
Another user said that the tires are comfortable and soft. Since he used Michelin tires Primacy, he doesn’t feel the bumpy road, even if the surface is rough. Moreover, it performed as advertised, according to the buyer.
Things to Improve
Indeed, Michelin Primacy is one of the best all-season tires in the market. However, it doesn’t mean that it’s perfect. One of the buyers had a good experience in using these wheels. However, the only problem was the patch. According to the user, the patch was disclosed, resulting in giving 8 out of 10 rating.
Another issue is the grip. The buyer said that the tires were okay but the grip was not. During the winter season, he had a difficult time driving on a snowy road.
Fortunately, you can solve these issues instantly. You simply need to call the manufacturer to get a free tire replacement for your vehicle. In just a few days, they will deliver the wheels straight to your home.
Michelin Primacy MXV4 stays true to its promises. The tires are durable and cost-effective. Moreover, it lets you enjoy your drive, even if you are a novice driver, thanks to its features and functions. No wonder why it receives positive reviews from its users.
Get the perfect tires for your vehicle today! Read other all-season tire reviews for more information too!